Cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website. Our website will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not strictly necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
- Functional Cookies so that we can:
- Offer Live Chat Support
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
- Targeting Cookies so that you can:
- Share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+
The cookies that the site uses itself are as follows:
|Name ||Purpose ||Content ||Expires |
|PHPSESSID ||To enable the site to recognise the same user clicking from page to page. Without it, every page would be treated as the first visit to the site, and anything added to the shopping basket would be instantly forgotten. Online shopping would, therefore, be impossible. ||Session ID ||On exit |
|Session ||This is for the visitor's convenience. The site creates this with a copy of the initial session ID so that they can be classed as "returning" and the contents of their shopping basket will still be available. If the user signs in with an email address and password, these login details are are also saved so that they can remain logged in when returning (the password is encrypted). If the user signs out, their login details are removed from the cookie. || |
Can also contain an email address and encrypted password
|1 year |
The website will not:
- Share any personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.